Shravan Month Krishna Paksha is from July 20 to Aug 18.
- Wear Rudraksh
- Use a Rudraksh mala for Japa all the day of the month or Monday
- Devotee Offer Bhibhuti to God Shiva and place some vibhuti on your forehead also.
- Perform Monday Fast with austerity to please Lord Shiva. It is a popular belief that girls who fast on all Mondays of Shravan get a good husband.
- Make offerings of Bel leaves, Panchamrut (milk, yoghurt, clarified butter, honey and jaggery) on Shiva Ling.
- According to hindu mythology saying that in Shravan month, offering milk to Lord Shiva earns a lot of punya.
- Recite Lord Shiv Chalisa and Lord Shiva Aarti.
- Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra.